11-13-2018 — Holiday Season Office Hours
The Stoughton Utilities office will be closed to walk-in and telephone customers during the upcoming holiday season. Office hours are as follows.
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 22: Closed
- Thanksgiving Friday, Friday, November 23: Closed
- Christmas Eve, Monday, December 24: Closed
- Christmas Day, Tuesday, December 25: Closed
- New Year's Eve, Monday, December 31: Open Normal Hours
- New Year's Day, Tuesday, January 1: Closed
In case of an electric, water, or wastewater emergency, please contact our after-hours call center at (608) 873-9322 at any time 24/7 to have our on-call staff dispatched.
You can still view and pay your utility bill online, as well as review and compare your energy and water consumption, by logging in to My Account. To make a payment by phone, please call us at (608) 873-3379 during normal business hours.
You can also drop off check payments using our night deposit box which is located near the curb at 600 S. Fourth St., in front of the Stoughton Utilities building. Please be sure to include your payment stub (located on your bill).
Have a happy and safe holiday season!