Public Power Week Scavenger Hunt
Posted: Wednesday, September 06, 2023
Stoughton Utilities is celebrating Public Power Week October 1-7 with a family friendly scavenger hunt! Complete the challenges to earn badges and win prizes including bill credits, gift cards, and more. Download the Eventzee app and enter Join Code: publicpower2023 to sign up and reserve your spot!
How to play:
- Download the Eventzee app for IOS or Android
- Click on "My Events" and enter Join Code: publicpower2023 to sign up and reserve your spot in the 2023 Public Power Scavenger Hunt.
- Complete challenges during the week of October 1 - 7, 2023 to earn badges and win prizes.
- Contact us for an alternate way to play if you are unable to use the app.
- Prize winners will be notified the following week.
Public Power puts the people of Stoughton first, and Public Power Week gives us the chance to celebrate the advantages of locally owned power with our citizens. Public Power Week is observed annually during the first full week of October, and celebrates the reliable, affordable electricity that publicly owned utilities provide to their communities. This year, Stoughton is celebrating its 132nd anniversary as a Public Power Community!
Must be a Stoughton Utilities customer to win. Limit one grand prize (gift cards, smart thermostat, $50 bill credit, and $200 bill credit) per utility account. Only one participant per household/account holder will be eligible for prizes. City employees and their immediate families are not eligible to win prizes. All photos must be original and the property of the customer submitting them. By submitting a photo, you agree to allow Stoughton Utilities to use that photo for promotional purposes. You may opt-out of this agreement in writing at any time. Please do not trespass on private property for the purposes of this scavenger hunt.