Thursday's Clue:Some building styles have lions standing guard at the entry or gargoyles perched atop the roofs looking down on the streets below. In historic Scandinavian building design, carved wooden dragons can be found instead. In keeping with Stoughton’s Norwegian heritage, dragon artwork and carvings can be found in various locations throughout the city. There's even a lodge with a dragon perched on the roof, blowing a flame above the city.
Get a photo of yourself or your family with any of Stoughton's dragons in the sky behind you to qualify for today's grand prize drawing!
Thursday's Solution:The dragons that we are aware of include the Sons of Norway Mandt Lodge, Slinde's Interiors, on top of the Yahara River Troll Pavillion, and several homes throughout Stoughton!
Thursday's Grand Prize:A new Series 3 42mm Apple Watch!
Past Clues & Answers:View the prior daily clues and their solutions here.
About the Scavenger Hunt:
- Clues and daily grand prizes will be posted each morning by 9:00 a.m. at stoughtonutilities.com and sent to the email mailing list.
- Use the clues provided to uncover the secret location
- Submit a photo of yourself next to the secret location, along with your name and utility account number, to [email protected] by 9:00 p.m. to be entered into the daily grand prize drawing, or
- Submit a printed photo of yourself next to the secret location, along with your name and utility account number, to our office prior to 4:00 p.m. to be entered into the daily grand prize drawing.
- The prior day's secret location will be posted to our website and sent to the email mailing list daily. Prize winners will be selected daily and notified by email or phone.
Enter your address on this page or email us at [email protected]
to receive updates and have the clues sent directly to you!
Must be a Stoughton Utilities customer to win.
One entry per customer household per day.
All photos must be original and the property of the customer submitting them.
By submitting a photo, you agree to allow Stoughton Utilities to use that photo for promotional purposes. You may opt-out of this agreement in writing at any time.
Secret locations will be located on public property, and will not include electrical substations or water distribution facilities.