Stoughton Utilities is celebrating Public Power Week October 7-11 with a family friendly scavenger hunt! Crack the code using the clues provided. Visit the secret Stoughton location and send us a picture to be entered to win a new grand prize every day! Additional prizes will also be awarded throughout the week to lucky participants.
View today's clue here!
How it works:
- Clues and daily grand prizes will be posted each morning by 9:00 a.m. at stoughtonutilities.com and sent to the email mailing list.
- Use the clues provided to uncover the secret location
- Submit a photo of yourself next to the secret location, along with your name and utility account number, to [email protected] by 9:00 p.m. to be entered into the daily grand prize drawing, or
- Submit a printed photo of yourself next to the secret location, along with your name and utility account number, to our office prior to 4:00 p.m. to be entered into the daily grand prize drawing.
- The prior day's secret location will be posted to our website and sent to the email mailing list daily. Prize winners will be selected daily and notified by email or phone.
Public Power puts the people of Stoughton first, and Public Power Week gives us the chance to celebrate the advantages of locally owned power with our citizens. Public Power Week is observed annually during the first full week of October, and celebrates the reliable, affordable electricity that publicly owned utilities provide to their communities. This year, Stoughton is celebrating its 128th anniversary as a Public Power Community!
Enter your address on this page or email us at [email protected]
to receive updates and have the clues sent directly to you!
Must be a Stoughton Utilities customer to win.One entry per customer household per day.All photos must be original and the property of the customer submitting them.By submitting a photo, you agree to allow Stoughton Utilities to use that photo for promotional purposes. You may opt-out of this agreement in writing at any time.Secret locations will be located on public property, and will not include electrical substations or water distribution facilities.