Wednesday's Clue:Everyone knows about Lake Kegonsa located outside Stoughton, but did you know that Stoughton also has its own lake right inside the city? At just 0.61 acres you won’t find any boaters or water skiers, but you will find all kinds of waterfowl and other animals. Head over to the northwest side of the city to find this lake nestled in the woods between Kings Lynn and Roby Roads.
Snap a photo at either of the trail entrances, or if you’re feeling adventurous, take a walk down the marked path to get a photo in front of this hidden lake.
Wednesday's Solution:Virgin Lake, located between Kings Lynn and Roby Roads. Sorry, not Paradise Pond off of Jackson St.
Wednesday's Grand Prize:A new Nest Smart Thermostat and Ring Video Doorbell!
Past Clues & Answers:View the prior daily clues and their solutions here.
About the Scavenger Hunt:
- Clues and daily grand prizes will be posted each morning by 9:00 a.m. at stoughtonutilities.com and sent to the email mailing list.
- Use the clues provided to uncover the secret location
- Submit a photo of yourself next to the secret location, along with your name and utility account number, to [email protected] by 9:00 p.m. to be entered into the daily grand prize drawing, or
- Submit a printed photo of yourself next to the secret location, along with your name and utility account number, to our office prior to 4:00 p.m. to be entered into the daily grand prize drawing.
- The prior day's secret location will be posted to our website and sent to the email mailing list daily. Prize winners will be selected daily and notified by email or phone.
Enter your address on this page or email us at [email protected]
to receive updates and have the clues sent directly to you!
Must be a Stoughton Utilities customer to win.
One entry per customer household per day.
All photos must be original and the property of the customer submitting them.
By submitting a photo, you agree to allow Stoughton Utilities to use that photo for promotional purposes. You may opt-out of this agreement in writing at any time.
Secret locations will be located on public property, and will not include electrical substations or water distribution facilities.