Tuesday's Clue:The Yahara River flows through the center of the city, and on most warm days you can find someone fishing somewhere along its banks. But there’s one fisherman that’s outside 365 days a year, rain or shine, watching the river from above. You can find his partner hiding under a shelter by the river shore.
Unlike most trolls that hide under bridges, Stoughton’s trolls will be happy to have you take a selfie next to them!
Tuesday's Solution:The trolls located near the Stoughton Senior Center, either in front or along the river.
Tuesday's Grand Prize:A Razor electric scooter and a $50 Visa gift card!
Past Clues & Answers:View the prior daily clues and their solutions here.
About the Scavenger Hunt:
- Clues and daily grand prizes will be posted each morning by 9:00 a.m. at stoughtonutilities.com and sent to the email mailing list.
- Use the clues provided to uncover the secret location
- Submit a photo of yourself next to the secret location, along with your name and utility account number, to [email protected] by 9:00 p.m. to be entered into the daily grand prize drawing, or
- Submit a printed photo of yourself next to the secret location, along with your name and utility account number, to our office prior to 4:00 p.m. to be entered into the daily grand prize drawing.
- The prior day's secret location will be posted to our website and sent to the email mailing list daily. Prize winners will be selected daily and notified by email or phone.
Enter your address on this page or email us at [email protected]
to receive updates and have the clues sent directly to you!
Must be a Stoughton Utilities customer to win.
One entry per customer household per day.
All photos must be original and the property of the customer submitting them.
By submitting a photo, you agree to allow Stoughton Utilities to use that photo for promotional purposes. You may opt-out of this agreement in writing at any time.
Secret locations will be located on public property, and will not include electrical substations or water distribution facilities.